You can build spoof social media posts and make funny conversations that never really took place, or never existed. Prank your friends and make them believe something crazy. You can tell them it was a screenshot from the actual social media page or app.
We do not take responsibility for any conversations and/or reactions. We have no connection to any of the supported social media sites, companies, or their apps.
You can write whatever you want, but please, respect others and don't hurt anyone with this generator. Especially yourself.
Do NOT try to use this generator to create false evidence for court cases, or any other types of scenarios where screenshots from computers or smartphones would be used to prove something. These generators are for gag or prank purposes ONLY!
Remember... what you do with this - is on you. : )
We will respond and comply with law enforcement when prompted to, and we support our first-responders.
This policy covers how Igenerator.eu treats personal information that Igenerator.eu collects and receives. This includes information related to your past use of Igenerator.eu, as well as any of your future use of Igenerator.eu and/or its affiliates, products, services, and information about you that is personally identifiable-such as your name and email address.
What Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use It?
Igenerator.eu collects personal information when you register for Igenerator.eu services or use Igenerator.eu features and products. When you register, we ask for personal information, including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, credit card information and zip code. Once you register with Igenerator.eu and sign into our services, you are not anonymous to us. Igenerator.eu also collects information about your transactions with us, including information about your use of our services. We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address and Igenerator.eu cookie information. Igenerator.eu uses the information for the following purposes, among others: to fulfill your requests for products and services, to improve our services, to contact you, and for other purposes that improve the user experience.
Sharing And/Or Disclosing Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We share customer information only as described below. Igenerator.eu may disclose customers' personal information in the following situations:
We may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal requirements, or seek to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We believe it is necessary to disclose such information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or violations of Igenerator.eu's Terms of Service.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information. Igenerator.eu also reserves the right to display targeted advertisements and use other marketing initiatives as Igenerator.eu sees fit based on your personal information.
Igenerator.eu may set and access Igenerator.eu cookies on your computer. We also let other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Those cookies are independent of Igenerator.eu and are subject to the privacy policies of the company placing the cookie, not to this policy. Igenerator.eu will also not be held liable to you for any actual or threatened liabilities, claims, actions, causes of action, judgments, orders, damages (including foreseeable and unforeseeable consequential damages), costs, expenses, fines, penalties and losses (including sums paid in settlement of claims and all consultant, expert and legal fees and expenses of opposing counsel), including those incurred in connection with any investigation regarding Cookies stored on your computer or mobile device. This includes any resulting damages, harm, or injuries related to the storing of Cookies on your device from that of any third parties not affiliated with Igenerator.eu.
Your Right To Edit And Delete Your Information
You can contact Igenerator.eu to edit or delete your Igenerator.eu personal information at any time if you have terminated your business relationship with us. Igenerator.eu reserves the right to confirm your identity before such information is edited or deleted. You agree to give Igenerator.eu a minimum of thirty (30) days to respond to any inquiries regarding editing or deleting your personal information.
Igenerator.eu does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell products for purchase by adults, although they may be used by children. If you are under 18, you may use the Igenerator.eu website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Igenerator.eu will not be held liable for the use of its products or services by a unsupervised minor.
Confidentiality And Security
Igenerator.eu limits internal access to your personal information to employees who we reasonably believe require this information in order to do their jobs or to provide products and services to you. Your information may be shared with third parties only for marketing purposes or for improvements of the customer experience as referenced in “sharing and disclosing information section”of this policy.
Notice to California Users
Under Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80, a user residing in the State of California has the right to request from us a list of all third parties to which we have disclosed personal information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose such information for direct marketing purposes, and so no such list exists. For questions about this policy, please contact us at Support@Igenerator.eu. We do not obey Do Not Track signals from a user’s Internet browser. We make no representations concerning third parties that do not collect personal information directly through the Website. These disclosures are made under Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 22575.
FOR IGENERATOR.EU SERVICE
This Customer Service Agreement (“Agreement”) sets forth all the terms and conditions that govern your use of the services offered by or through Igenerator.eu, whether you access them via a mobile application or through igenerator.eu (“Website”).
Your online acceptance of this Agreement will have the same legal effect as if you were providing a handwritten signature of acceptance. You agree that you have reviewed the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to all the representations and warranties set forth in the Agreement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Services Provided Igenerator.eu offers you, among other things, the ability to create, edit or spoof a message or image using either a computer or a telephone. These services are provided on a pre-paid and a complete list of igenerator.eu services can be found at www.igenerator.eu (“Website”). Igenerator.eu is not responsible for reimbursement for messages or images edited/created using another service while igenerator.eu is temporarily unavailable.
- Acceptable Conduct You agree to use the Igenerator.eu services only for purposes that are lawful in the jurisdictions of creating spoof images. You shall not transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law. In particular, depending on the state or country in which you are located or the person you are sending an image or message is located, you may violate a country’s or a state’s law by listening in on or recording a telephone conversation without informing the other parties that you are doing so. In addition, it is a violation of U.S. law to, and you shall not, use the spoofing feature in connection with telemarketing or debt-collection messages or images. While sending an message or image with an anonymous number is not illegal in the U.S., sending an SMS with an anonymous number may violate the laws of other countries, and before using the service you should check the laws of the country in which you are located and in which the person you are sending an SMS to is located. If Igenerator.eu concludes that you are spoofing a message or image to affect the results of a survey or contest conducted by a third party, its network equipment may complete the message or image after changing the image or message you have chosen to spoof, and Igenerator.eu may provide the third party with notice that the image or message has been spoofed (but not, except pursuant to subpoena or other legal process, or any personal information about you). Igenerator.eu reserves the right to immediately, and without notice, terminate or discontinue your Account in the event it determines in its sole discretion that you have committed fraud or violated any applicable law or regulation or any term or condition of this Agreement. In order to combat harassing or illegal conduct, including fraud and unauthorized access to images, Igenerator.eu may customers' images, review customers' files stored on its servers, and provide detail images to law enforcement agencies. In addition, Igenerator.eu’s equipment routinely archives the text of any images created via the spoof service, and such images will be made available to law enforcement agencies consistent with applicable law.
- Opening an Account In order to become a Igenerator.eu customer, you must complete an application form on the Website, provide a valid PayPal account or credit card number and select a non-refundable plan you wish to purchase. Igenerator.eu will then send you an electronic notification (in the form of an e-mail message) confirming that you have become an Igenerator.eu customer and the value of service you purchased for your Igenerator.eu account (“Account”).
- Usernames/[Passwords/Personal Identification Numbers YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME, PASSWORD, AND YOU AGREE TO PAY FOR ALL SERVICES CHARGED TO YOUR ACCOUNT USING YOUR PASSWORD WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE AUTHORIZED SUCH USE. If you believe that your Account, Username, or Password are being used in an unauthorized manner, you agree to contact Igenerator.eu within one calendar day so that appropriate action can be taken to modify your Account. Please be aware that account information will be sent to the email address that you have provided to Igenerator.eu. Therefore, you should use a secure email address. Igenerator.eu is not responsible for the actions of any person that accesses that email account. Please note that you are responsible for any and all charges to your account and Igenerator.eu cannot be held responsible for fraudulent charges that result from theft or fraudulent use of your credit card or password.
- Payment IGENERATOR.EU'S SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON A PREPAID OR SUBSCRIPTION BASIS. As you use Igenerator.eu's prepaid services, your Account will be debited accordingly. No prepaid services will be provided if your Account does not have a sufficient balance to cover the cost of the service. Igenerator.eu will automatically bill the credit card of customers who have selected a monthly membership plan on the day of the month on which they originally signed up. Customers whose credit cards are declined will have their services interrupted until payment can be collected. Customers may pay their past due balance via the website. Igenerator.eu does not issue refunds for billed services. Igenerator.eu is not responsible for overdrafts, over-limit, or any other situation relating to a customer's bank or credit card account balance.
- Recharging Prepaid Account In the event you want to use services whose cost exceeds the remaining balance in your prepaid Account, you may access the Website and recharge (or supplement) your Account by purchasing additional service in non-refundable, preset dollar values.
- PrePaid Rates Igenerator.eu's rates for prepaid services are listed on its Website and are incorporated by reference herein. You are responsible for checking all applicable rates/promotions before making or sending any messages using Igenerator.eu's services. Igenerator.eu reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify its rates at any time and/or to offer special promotions, discounts, or trials. In addition, though it is not the intent of Igenerator.eu to raise its rates at any point in the future, should market conditions or factors outside of Igenerator.eu's control cause its costs or wholesale rates to some or all destinations to go up, Igenerator.eu reserves the right to adjust its rates accordingly.
- Features We may from time to time introduce new features to a Service or modify or delete existing features in our sole discretion. We shall notify you of any of these changes to features if we are legally required to do so. By using any new or modified features when they become available, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement or any Service-specific rules concerning those features.
- Email Notification You are responsible for maintaining a current email address and for reading email from Igenerator.eu so that we can notify you of updates to Igenerator.eu's service and any customer account information.
- Billing Information Igenerator.eu does not send invoices to its customers. Instead, you have confidential access to your billing on the Website. You are responsible for downloading or printing out your monthly statements, and Igenerator.eu will not provide monthly invoices other than those available online.
- Billing Disputes You must notify Igenerator.eu by e-mail of any disputed charges within thirty (30) days of the charge being posted to your Account. Igenerator.eu will attempt to resolve all disputes within thirty (30) days of being notified of a dispute. To the extent Igenerator.eu determines, at its sole discretion, that a billing adjustment is warranted, your Account will be credited accordingly. If you fail to notify Igenerator.eu of a billing dispute as noted above, you will waive all rights to bring any claim regarding the disputed charges.
- Ownership of Account Igenerator.eu recognizes the person whose name is listed on the Account as the sole owner of the Account, even where payment on the Account is made using the credit card or PayPal account of a parent or other person. You agree and promise to indemnify Igenerator.eu from any potential breach of information as a result of your use of Igenerator.eu.
- Cancellation Your account may be cancelled by you at any time or by Igenerator.eu if there has been no usage on the account for at least twelve months or for fraud, illegal or illicit use, or any other reason Igenerator.eu has found to promote harm to Igenerator.eu or its affiliates. We will then shut down access to your Account. You will not be entitled to any refund of the unused balance in your Account if you discontinue service or if we cancel the account due to inactivity. Additionally, you will remain responsible for payment of all charges for services rendered up through the date you discontinue service.
- Termination Igenerator.eu reserves the right, at its sole discretion and for any reason, to (a) terminate this Agreement and your access to its services, upon one (1) day’s electronic notice and/or (b) to refuse to allow you to recharge your Account. If fraud is suspected, Igenerator.eu has the right to put an Account immediately on hold until further investigation takes place.
- Government Taxes Igenerator.eu reserves the right to pass any new government taxes, fees or surcharges on to customers by changing its rates.
- Limitation of Liability IGENERATOR.EU SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SERVICES FURNISHED PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS, DEFECTS AND/OR ERRORS IN TRANSMITTING, RECEIVING, ORIGINATING, TERMINATING AND/OR DELIVERING TELEPHONE CALLS, REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM. IGENERATOR.EU SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR LOSS OF PROFIT OR REVENUES, EVEN IF IGENERATOR.EU HAS BEEN SPECIFICALLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IGENERATOR.EU ALSO SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR COSTS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF PRIVATE OR GOVERNMENTAL LEGAL ACTIONS RELATED TO YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE IGENERATOR.EU SERVICES IN ANY COUNTRY.
- No Warranties IGENERATOR.EU DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, TECHNICAL COMPATIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PUPOSE OF ANY SERVICE, PRODUCTS OR MATERIAL PROVIDED FOR PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT. IGENERATOR.EU ALSO SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE LEGALITY OF THE USE OF ANY OF THE IGENERATOR.EU SERVICES IN ANY COUNTRY OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
- Force Majeure Igenerator.eu shall not be liable for its failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement if such failure is the result of a force majeure, including but not limited to acts of God, fire, strikes, explosions, power failure, earthquake, flood, water, lockout, acts of public enemy, labor disputes, riots, terrorism, failure of any satellite or other connecting telecommunications facilities, or any other matter beyond the reasonable control of Igenerator.eu.
- Indemnity You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Igenerator.eu, its officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors, suppliers, affiliates and any third party information providers to the Website, harmless from and against all claims, actions, proceedings, expenses, damages and liabilities, including attorney's fees, which are the result of, or are in any way related to, your use of the WebSite or Igenerator.eu's services, or your transactions or communications with third party vendors initiated via the Website or the Service.
- Arbitration TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY, AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY OR OF ANY CLAIM, DEMAND, ACTION, OR CAUSE OF ACTION BASED UPON OR ARISING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY OF THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED THEREIN, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH OR RELATED OR INCIDENTAL TO THE DISCUSSIONS, DEALINGS, OR ACTIONS OF YTHE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT OR EITHER OF THEM (WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN) WITH RESPECT THERETO, OR TO THE TRANSACTIONS RELATED THERETO, IN EACH CASE WHETHER NOW EXISTING OR HEREINAFTER ARISING, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTRACT CLAIMS, TORT CLAIMS, BREACH OF DUTY CLAIMS, AND ALL OTHER COMMON LAW OR STATUTORY CLAIMS. BORROWER HEREBY CONSENTS AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH CLAIM, DEMAND, ACTION, OR CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE DECIDED BY ARBITRATION. In sum, all disputes, claims and/or controversies, including but not limited to billing disputes, matters of construction, interpretation and/or enforcement, arising out of or in any way connected to this agreement shall be submitted for final and binding resolution to a single arbitrator selected in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall take place in Vancouver, Washington. The award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Attorneys' Fees. In any arbitration arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party such sums as the court or arbitrator adjudges to be reasonable attorneys' fees in the action or arbitration, in addition to costs and expenses otherwise allowed by law, including the costs and fees of in-house counsel.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to the choice of law rules of that state, except to the extent that any of such laws may now or hereafter be preempted by Federal law. Borrower consents to the jurisdiction of any Federal or State court within the State of Washington, submits to venue in such state, and also consents to service of process by any means authorized by Federal law or the law of such state. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you hereby waive and agree not to assert by way of motion, defense, or otherwise in such suit, action, or proceeding, any claim that (i) you are not subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the above-referenced state or the United States District Court for such state, or (ii) such suit, action, or proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum, or (iii) the venue of such suit, action, or proceeding is improper.
- Consent to Communications By entering into this agreement, you consent to the receipt of electronic mail ("e-mail"), text messages and customer service phone communication from Igenerator.eu. In addition to sending you e-mail notifications as provided for above, Igenerator.eu may also send you communications about services and products we believe may be of interest to you. You may opt out of future e-mails and text messages about products or services by contacting us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.Igenerator.eu reserves the right, however, to continue to contact you regarding important information relating to your account, or this agreement.
- Modifications/Amendments This Agreement and any provision described or defined herein, may be amended, restated, renewed, replaced, supplemented, or otherwise modified from time to time in accordance with the terms hereof.
- Unless otherwise provided, all such modifications or amendments shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Website under "Terms and Conditions." Furthermore, you will be asked to verify acceptance of these terms when you sign up and recharge your account. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT AFTER RECEIVING THE NOTICE WILL BE CONCLUSIVELY DEEMED TO BE ACCEPTANCE OF ANY SUCH MODIFICATIONS.
- Trademarks All corporate names, service marks, logos, trade names, trademarks, websites and domain names of Igenerator.eu (collectively "Marks"), including but not limited to "Igenerator.eu" are and shall remain the exclusive property of Igenerator.eu and nothing in this agreement shall grant you the license to use such Marks without the express written permission of Igenerator.eu. Igenerator.eu retains ownership and all rights to the Igenerator.eu name, logo, software, databases, reports, web site, and information. Igenerator.eu reserves the right to restrict the use of its name, system, logo, software, lists, databases, reports, and any information created or obtained by Igenerator.eu. However, each individual user has the right to use the igenerator.eu name on their site to further promote the Igenerator.eu service to the Internet community at large if they so wish.
- Severability The invalidity or unenforceability of any one or more provisions of this Agreement shall in no way affect any other provision. If any court of competent jurisdiction determines any provision of this Agreement or any of the amendment to this Agreement to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that portion shall be deemed severed from the rest, which shall remain in full force and effect as though the invalid, illegal or unenforceable portion had never been a part of the Agreement.
- Integration This agreement, together with any written amendments or modifications, constitutes the entire agreement between you and Igenerator.eu with respect to the services provided hereunder. It supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written, electronic or oral, between you and Igenerator.eu.
- Disclaimer The materials contained on this web site are provided for general information and entertainment purposes only and do not constitute any form of advice. Igenerator.eu assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of any particular statement and accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may arise from reliance on the information contained on this site. Links to other web sites may at times be provided for your enjoyment, but Igenerator.eu accepts no responsibility or liability for access to or the material on any web site which is linked from or to this web site. By providing links to other sites, Igenerator.eu does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at those sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement of the linked site by Igenerator.eu.
- Language All communications and notices to be made or given pursuant to this Agreement shall be in the English language.